Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Progress? Not Today

I wanted to post a quick update here today. I started getting sick on Monday, and laid around sick all day yesterday. My energy level dwindled to nearly nothing by last night; however, after force-feeding myself in spite of absolutely no appetite, my energy level has partially recovered. Hopefully as the week progresses, so will the recovery of my energy level.

I really want to get Little Bit's closet painted so we can actually use her closet. After that, I would like to get her and The Boy's rooms rearranged and cleaned out so I will not have to worry about stuff from those rooms continuing to migrate into the rest of the house. The next step is to get the master bedroom closets and The Boy's closet painted so they can be used.

Once I get all of the closets prepared for use, hopefully I can get a lot of stuff out of the middle of the floors and get started on finishing the laundry room. By then, it should be spring so I can paint the outside of the house, but I have to entice my hubby to wash the siding, haha! I love to paint but I cannot stand washing siding. I think maybe we need to make a deal, but that will be another day!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment